As a growing startup, we find our marketing sessions with Dennis particularly practical and useful. The insights are always targeted to the core of our business model and intended for the immediate implementation, so that you can see instant results and reflect on your strategy.
Just what a startup needs!
Event planning should be easy and fun. So instead of using multiple apps for your occasion use ONE!
Or simply any events you may need to make an effort to plan – birthday, anniversary, housewarming, kids party, engagement, stag do or hen do, wedding, summer party with colleagues or evening reception.
- Set up your personal event page and invitation.
- Include the event’s details
- You can add people to your event via app or by sharing a link.
- Manage the guest list by tracking confirmed, pending and declined invites.
- Monitor guests' arrival on the day.
- Use the app as your event planning playground with event chats, to-do list and task manager.
- Get in touch with vetted event vendors.
- Get quotes and purchase event services.
- Each event has its separate private album accessible to the invited guests only, so after the party, you don't have to collect photos from all your guests separately but have them already safely stored in one place.
Aliona Sladzinskaya - Founder
Stas Kulminski - Co-Founder